Monday, July 25, 2011

HHahahahahahahahha! Excited!

So now the waiting begins......  My doctor confirmed my findings that I did indeed ovulate on Friday which means I am now 3dpo!!!  Woohoo!  She told me to relax and next Monday I can start testing!!!!  Now relax is something I cannot really do, I always jump ahead of myself.  So this time, I am not allowing myself near a pee stick until Monday. Now, other fun stuff about Monday, I will actually be at my mother-in-law's house that morning.  So the question becomes test on Monday or wait til Tuesday!!!  hmmmm, test on Monday! lol!  I am very impatient!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, how could you not test on Monday? You know you will! I was doing my housework today and I thought about two things that really confirm if you are a hardcore dedicted ttcer. #1, you keep staring at FF expecting something to have happened to your chart since you input your temps. #2, your garbage can is full of things you've peed on. I think I'm going to have to add these to my blog, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah!!! I do the first one, but not the second one this time. Normally I have tons of OPKs but we didnt do it this time. THere will be tons of pee tests next week though! lol!

    ReplyDelete