Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ahhhhh DOCTORS!

So yesterday I had a call from my doctor's office about my ultrasound on Monday.  They now want me to come back in on Monday to see if I have indeed ovulated.  Okay, not mad that I get to go and see how my ovaries are doing again.  It is actually a pretty neat experience (besides the wand getting stuck up your no-no area).  It is neat to learn what is going on and everything, being as though pregnancy is nothing short of a miracle.  Hopefully, there will be signs of ovulation and hopefully they have me come back to check stuff again (he he, hopefully!!!) This will be my 3rd ultrasound in 2 weeks though. uggh!  Oh well.  It is for a good cause!
On a funnier note, hubby is really getting goofy about how badly he wants a baby!  He is my goofball and I love his enthusiasm now!  Before all this he wasn't as hardcore as I was, now after knowing what is wrong with me and everything, he is much more determined! Hehe!
I also talked to my mom and told her how I was feeling and such about the last time I talked to her.  She admitted that she has never had to go through my issues and that she has no idea what to say about it.  She just knows that I tend to stress sometimes and that I just need to step back and relax.  Which I was glad to hear.
Lately I have had turtles on the brain.  A few weeks ago, I drew a turtle on our chalk wall just for fun, but it was an urge that I had.  A few days ago, I started randomly saying "turtle turtle" (from master of disguise).  And yesterday I had to create a papier-mache creature in class, and my brain kept going back to a turtle.  I did make a turtle! I think it is a sign that I will eventually win this race.  Kinda like the tortoise and hare story, slow and steady wins the race.  I am taking this as a sign that even though I have taken this long to get preggo, my finish line is coming up and I will win my race.  Hoping that this race is won soon!

1 comment:

  1. I think you will win your race soon too. I hope we get our BFPs at the same time!

    ReplyDelete