Thursday, July 21, 2011

Uggh!

This month has brought a bunch of new things, enough to the point where I couldn't tell you what anything is doing or whether I have had this feeling before or whatnot.  That being said, I am getting some minor pressure/cramping on my left side (which is the ovary that has a nice big follicle in it).  Hopefully this sucker drops and is perfect in every way, so in two weeks we get a nice big surprise. 
School is almost out for the term, which means i will once again have time to relax!! lol!  
Thats about all I can think of to say.  I am tired.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you ovulate soon! Are you using OPKs or temping or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. temping only. I forgot to pick up OPKs this month. But with all the ultrasounds, I really dont need them! lol!

    ReplyDelete