Friday, August 5, 2011

Blah.... Crap....... Uggggh.....

So my ovaries are out of commission for at least the next 3 months. Ugggh!  I guess it just wasn't meant to be yet.  Hopefully these next three months will fly by and end in a clean bill of health from the doctor.  still, ugggh! I know I use the word hopefully alot, I try to be hopeful but things like this happen and cause me to lose hope.  Not this time.  I know that I will have a kid of my own soon and I will be able to experience all the enjoyments (and sacrifices) of being pregnant.  I also know that through this struggle I am a stronger, more passionate woman which will make me a better mother.  These next three months are all about working on me and my health, so I can share my body, heart and soul with a precious little baby that is worth every ounce of commitment, determination, and sacrifice i have given thus far and will continue to give.  I am not going down without a fight.  This isn't over yet, just delayed.

1 comment: