Monday, September 12, 2011

Happier post, kinda.....

I figure I should update my blog since I have nothing better to do until this stupid headache goes away.

Today, while chit-chatting with a lovely regular customer named Shana, I found out that her doctor diagnosed her with PCOS after they tried for 1.5 years for their daughter.  Even more encouraging about this is that her doctor put her on birth control pills for 3 months (just like mine did for me).  Most encouraging of all is that she got pregnant the first month after stopping said birth control pills.  That just made me feel much better about this three months of birth control.  THe things you learn from people while you wait for their coffee to be made at Starbucks! lol!

Another fun thing going on right now is that tomorrow I have a job interview.  It is for a position at a new Starbucks opening up closer to my home and to school (which will be really helpful next semester when I am back in class).  Its just a transfer but it is a well needed change.  I have been at my current store for 4 years, which is a long time.  I love my manager and my coworkers (most of them at least) but I just need a change. Did I mention that this location is opening up in an office building attached to the new Children's Hospital here in Grand Rapids?  Hmm, if I get this transfer I will be in that hospital volunteering as much as possible!

Friday is also when my younger sister (I can't really get away with calling her my little sister since she is about 4 inches taller than me!) comes into town! Yay! Can't wait!

Oh, and today is the first day of 7 inactive pills for my birth control pills, so only 62 more days! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment