Friday, September 2, 2011

better.....

Okay, I am much better today than I was yesterday.  Definitely had a bad day yesterday.  Today is so much better.  Went shopping for fabulous farm fresh veggies and fruits, got sunday's dinner out of the freezer and into a pan to marinate, and now getting some last minute stuff done before picking up the husband.  I think being able to talk to people (my coworker this morning and my best friend this afternoon) really helped my frustration.  As much as I like to vent around the hubby, sometimes he just doesn't understand a women's perspective and just thinks I am overreacting.  Luckily, I do have a few people to talk to about this. I wish I could just fast foward to two weeks from now, when my sister is in town.  Then fast forward another two weeks, when my childhood friend is in town.  Then just fast foward all the way to the middle of november.  I don't care if I fast forward past my birthday, nothing I want ever happens that day anyways.  All I want is to have a spa day (manis, pedis and maybe facials or massage) and then a great dinner with friends.  However, last year that turned into a horrible party where my best friend was told she shouldn't be hanging out with me so much.  Hhhhrumph.  Hopefully, the hubby catches all the hints I keep dropping, he only has 58 days to plan something.  On that note, only 72 more bc pills left. blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment