Wednesday, June 15, 2011

new look on life.

So as mad as I am about having to work soo freaking hard to get pregnant, I recently snapped out of my funk and am now ready to embark fully on this journey. Plus, I am now not mad at everyone else who keeps getting pregnant so easily.  I am taking this new-found serenity and taking time to enjoy life instead of being pissed off at it.  I am excited to meet all the babies that I have shunned in the past, and ready to be excited for those who are about to be parents.  I know that one day I will have my own kids, but right now it isn't my turn.  It will happen when it is our turn, and right now I am going to use all my extra energy, that was used to be mad and frustrated, to be creative and spontaneous and happy.
On my creativity, I painted a giant chalkboard in my spare bedroom/office, so I can use it for school and being more creative.  Today, I am also starting on making jewelry from used gift cards (since I work at Starbucks and have tons from just after Christmas).  I am starting a new adventure in life, I am starting to be happy with who I am and not be mad about what I am not.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that's a difficult hurdle to overcome. It's so hard not to be envious when other people (and a lot of people that you may feel are un-deserving) get to have your dreams come true. I hope that you reach your goal quickly. I know you'd be a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete